Employment Opportunities in the Greenville Area
St. Paul's Walk In Interviews
Stop at The Villas and complete an application for open employment opportunities.
A.G.Endicott Sales/Nittany Coatings
- Provide support to the sales people. Organize RFQs. Enter data for forecast and follow up.
- Process POs, enter into schedule and coordinate with production.
- Will have opportunity for direct contact with customers for quote follow up and possible opportunity for earning commissions.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, mainly Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and database programs. Experience with Quickbooks a plus.
Looking for someone who is extremely organized and can think beyond the obvious. Should be a self starter and able to work on your own. Will be times when sales people are traveling and need someone who can provide support. Need to be reliable, trustworthy, honest and organized. Expires 8/17/18
St. Paul Homes is looking for a regular part-time housekeeper primarily day shift. Routinely working between 20 and 28 hours per week. Routine cleaning of the resident rooms and common areas. Expires 8/17/18
APPLY or in person The Villas at St. Paul's, 339 E. Jamestown Road, Greenville, PA 16125
Twin Temptations is looking for part time counter help. Must be honest, reliable and flexible. Call, 724-588-1929 or apply in person, 290 Main Street, Greenville. Expires 8/16/18
Marketing & Merchandising Assistant
- Monitoring of e-mail & voicemail communication
- Invoicing products into POS system, calculating allocations & safely packaging products
- Routing inventory to six local stores, scanning invoices & maintaining vendor files
- Contacting suppliers about orders & damage claims
- Running & analyzing weekly sales reports
- Creating in-store displays & gift baskets
- Packing for & staffing at special events & trade shows
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Ability to take direction and think on feet
- Genuine desire to help where/when needed
Vice President Charitable Giving
St. Paul Homes
- VP of Charitable Giving has full responsibility for a complete program of raising funds from private, as well as governmental sources.
- Plans and organizes campaigns for capital campaigns as well as internal initiatives. Oversees the Good Samaritan Appeal (annual appeal) and Christmas Appeal.
- Initiates and strategizes with donors for deferred giving endeavors designed to provide financial support for St. Paul’s and The Ridgewood at Shenango Valley purposes.
- Assists with and attends all fundraising and stewardship events for St. Paul’s and The Ridgewood at Shenango Valley.
Salary commiserate with experience. Comprehensive benefit package.
Ideal candidate will possess bachelor's degree and/or have 3 years of relevant experience.
Please submit a resume in person at St. Paul’s - 339 E. Jamestown Road,
Greenville, PA, or EMAIL