CAKEWALK 12pm Downtown
PARADE 2pm see above
FESTIVAL 3pm - 8pm Downtown
TRICK-OR-TREAT 4pm - 6pm Greenville
A Giant Downtown-Wide Musical Chairs Like Game! - 12pm
Pay 50 cents for each turn at landing on one of the many designated spots downtown and win prizes!
Walk around town while the DJ plays music. When the music stops and the horn blows, those who have landed on the designated spots will win!
There will also be a costume contest!
Stick around for the parade that will come through town at 2pm!
3pm - 8pm
We are working on putting together a bunch of fun things for you to do downtown! Including some of the following:
- Pumpkin Bowling
- Pumpkin Ring Toss
- Pumpking Painting & Decorating
- Pumpkin Drop
- Spooky Old Time Halloween Movie
- Donut on a String Game
- S'more Station
- Pin the bowtie on Mr. Bones
- Skeleton Relay
- Haunted Alley
- Food, Prizes, & More!
Parade - 2pm
ALTERNATE PARADE ROUTE:
- Participants will…start at Riverside Park; turn left onto Shenango Street; proceed to Penn Avenue; turn right onto Penn Avenue; turn right onto Main Street; and will end downtown on Main Street with the front of the parade stopping at Canal and Clinton Street (participating cars, trucks and floats will then exit in a safe orderly fashion, back onto traffic once the festivities are over.
- Traffic along the parade route will be affected beginning at 1:30 p.m.