Residents of The Colony at St. Paul's share insights on retirement living.
- Tom & Nancy Hoffacker moved to The Colony in October 2015. Tom serves on The Colony Resident Council and Nancy is a member of the Crafter's Club.
- Mary Ellen Bayuk moved into The Colony the day after retirement, January 2014. She is president-elect of The Colony Resident Council and serves on Program & Marketing Committee of the Board of Directors of St. Paul's.
- Gerry McElree moved to The Colony in 2011. Gerry serves as a New Resident Mentor and is an official Ambassador.
- Conrad & Carol Koehler moved to The Colony in April 2016. The couple participates in the Crafter's Club and have recently agreed to become Ambassadors.
A Q&A will follow the presentation. What you will learn:
- Considerations for a move to a senior living community
- Preparing for a move
- Financial considerations
- Options & benefits
- Life at St. Paul's after the move
RSVP by January 23 to email@example.com or 724-588-9613 x1209