Greenville Area Chamber of Commerce & The Record Argus Presents
The 2018 Business & Community EXPO | Thiel College Rissell-Schreyer Dome
Saturday, March 24, 2018 | 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m
Exhibitor setup Friday, March 23, from 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. (sharp)
We have added a job fair component. Let us know if you will be accepting resumes and/or applications!
Vendors are entered in a drawing to win a 2019 vendor spot.
Early Bird Rates
Use code: EARLYBIRD18
Submit your vendor application by February 5, 2018, with the following rates:
- 10'x10' $75 (member)
- 10'x10' $120 (non-member)
- 20'x20' $170 (member)
- 20'x20' $220 (non-member)
All applications received after February 5 will be subject to the following rates:
- 10'x10' $85 (member)
- 10'x10' $130 (non-member)
- 20'x20' $180 (member)
- 20'x20' $230 (non-member)
Advertise Your Offers
Include your special EXPO OFFER to help increase audience and sales (to be included in our marketing and advertising of the event if submitted by 2/26/18). "Having a special, one-day-only offer for the visitors has made our experience at the EXPO a tremendous success!" - Jim Rust (The Record Argus)
Vendors have the option of receiving a FREE poster to use at your place of business to help promote the event throughout the community and encourage your customers to stop in and visit your business at the EXPO. In addition, vendors will be listed in ads in The Record Argus and Area Shopper.
Add the event to your Facebook page from the Chamber's page.
1. Go to the event
2. Click "...." next to the Share button and select Add to Page
3. Select a Page and click Add Event
Advocate Member Sponsors:
Anderson Coach & Travel National Fuel Custom Corner Printing
Mentor Member Sponsors:
ComDoc DocuCenter Osborne-Williams Funeral Home & Cremation Services Carried Away Recreation
Connect Hearing Reeves Information Technology Inc. Sharon Regional Medical Center
Please Complete the Registration Form Below
(You can now pay for your spot online! Click button below.)
Click submit button to send your registration form. Click pay online after submitting form. These are two different functions. Thank you.
Additional Electricity Charges: There is an additional $10 charge if you would like electricity. Electricity is limited and assigned on a first come, first served basis. It is important you let us know what you are plugging in to allow us to better accommodate electric usage needs.
**If you will be displaying large, heavy equipment, we ask that you please provide a piece of plywood to place under the item in order to protect the artificial turf in the dome.
Door Prizes: Each business is required to have a door prize and supply its own tickets for the drawing. You are also responsible for contacting the winner of the door prize.
Please complete and submit your registration form with payment to the Greenville Area Chamber of Commerce office no later than Monday, March 12, 2018:
182 Main Street, Greenville, PA 16125
- Vendor Staffing: All booths must be staffed at all times during the expo, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Vendor Parking: On Saturday, vendors and their employees who are working during the expo are required to park in the Passavant Center parking lot to allow for expo attendee parking near the Dome.
- Friday Set Up: Set up time is 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. (sharp). After unloading at the entrance door, please move your vehicle to allow other vendors access to unload. Vendors are permitted to use the Dome parking lot on Friday only.
- Booth Tear Down: No booth may be broken down prior to the close of the expo at 2:00 p.m. Area should be cleaned and in the condition it was in at the start of the expo. Tear down will start promptly at 2:00 p.m.
- Door Prizes: Each vendor is responsible for pulling the winning ticket, contacting the winner, and getting the door prize to the winner.
- Dome Rules: No open flames.
- Restrooms: Located outside the main entrance.
- Temperature: The Dome is heated to a constant 62 degrees. Please dress appropriately.