Loutzenhiser-Jordan Funeral Home

Founded by John R. Loutzenhiser in 1930 at 340 Main Street. John's son, Jack G., followed in his father's footsteps and became a licensed funeral director in 1964. In 1977, the younger Loutzenhiser and Arthur Jordan formed a partnership and built a new funeral facility located at 366-368 S. Main St. The funeral home today, Loutzenhiser-Jordan Funeral Home and Cremation Services, Inc., continues to grow under the direction of Jack's son, third generation funeral director and president, Cris H. Loutzenhiser. 

Read More